Marbled Peppermint Bark
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup crushed candy canes
1. Melt the two chocolates in separate bowls. I used the microwave in short 10 second bursts at 50% power, but you could do the double boiler method instead.
2. Pour the dark chocolate on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and spread evenly using the back of a spoon.
3. Drizzle the melted white chocolate on top. To achieve the marbled effect, I used the back of a measuring spoon and swirled it in a quick circular motion.
4. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top. Chill for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate sets.
5. Break the bark into pieces and serve!