- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 cups baby Portabello mushrooms
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. olive oil
1. Add olive oil, mushrooms, and garlic to a large skillet on Medium/High Heat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for around 3 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup of chicken broth, 1/2 cup of the white wine, arborio rice, and white pepper. Stir continuously until liquid is close to completely absorbed.
3. Repeat adding 1 cup of chicken broth and 1/2 cup of the white wine at a time until liquid absorbs and rice becomes tender (around 20 minutes.
4. Once tender, add parmesan, romano, salt and pepper to taste; stir.
5. Top with the half and half and lightly stir in. Enjoy!